Why I’m spending so much on shooting videos – Solagbade Sola

Solagbade
One of Nigeria’s fast-rising gospel music sensations, Solagbade
Sola Olaonipekun, has released two new videos: “Anu Oluwa”, a
track from her third album and “My year of Harvest”, a track
from her new album.
This is coming shortly after the release of her fourth
album. Both videos were released on August 1. By dropping
both videos, the songstress intends to take Lagos State and its
environs by storm while fulfilling God’s prophesy.
“The new videos would take my career to the next level and give
me the much needed recognition I deserve,” she says. The
videos, according to sources, were shot by South Africa-trained
music video director, Oluyinka Davids, founder and CEO of
iFocus Pictures.
Speaking on why she shot two videos at a time, she said; “I
have been led by the Holy Spirit to go all out and spread the
goodness of Christ through this medium. Though, it was capital
intensive, but I am sure that God who started his work will finish
it.
“The decision is also part of my plans to give my career a
facelift. It is necessary to approach my career with all the
seriousness it deserves. So, shooting new videos and working
with David of iFocus is the height of it all.
The Holy Spirit has given us the direction to follow and we
remain committed to the calling,I can’t begin to analyse how
much I have spent on the two videos, but I am sure that God will
make it worth the while in the long run,” she said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigeria gets Africa's first football pitch lit by players

I work for Lagos policeman, says suspected robber April 11, 2016

Police arrest Lagos prince, others during cult initiation