This Is What Happens When You Date A Biafran Man

I had so many ideas of a perfect relationship in my mind
until I met Obi’m (that’s what Kelechi always wants me to
call him). So many images I had in my mind about Igbo
boys… they are women beaters, they are this, they are that
and all. But I decided to try out my luck and boom! my
experience was worth a million dollar!
Kelechi loves sex. He likes to have it just anywhere, anyhow
and any manner. He likes it rough. When Kelechi wants to
have sex, nothing else matters.
There was a day we were at a wedding in Abuja and right in
the middle of the procession, he drew me out of the crowd
and before I could say jack, we were already half-naked in
the men’s toilet, having a quickie, with his hands frolicking
all over me.
Oh well… it was a nice experience. I enjoyed it at first, but at
a point, I knew if we continued that way, I might regret the
everyday sexual activities. Most times, when I try to
complain to him, he shuts me up in a romantic way. Igbo
men love sex.
READ ALSO: 4 Reasons You Should Marry An Igbo Lady
Igbo men treat their ladies right…(Kelechi really
does!) Kelechi spoils me silly! He takes out his time to make
sure I am happy. If I am breathing, I must enjoy how I
breathe. If it is looking good, I must do it really well. No
wonder some of ‘his boys’ call him Odogwu (senior man).
When he is going out, he takes me along and the moment
we enter a place, he announces to everyone who cares to
listen that his girlfriend (me) is a banker. There was a day
we got into a boutique and to prove his worth, he bought the
whole stock put up for sale in the boutique. The owner of the
shop was stunned beyond words. He pampers and surprises
me a lot. Igbos take care of their women.
My dear Obi’m is very proud! Allow me say this, he is very
arrogant too. He never apologizes. He would rather buy you
gifts instead and expects forgiveness automatically. I totally
hate this part of him!
“ So you still have that in mind after all that I’ve done for you? I
am a man, don’t bruise my ego… You want me to be kneeling
down for you?”, that’s a typical response from Kelechi
anytime he notices I’m still reluctant to forgive him.
I forgot to tell you this, just like every man on earth, Kelechi
never allows anyone (not even a woman) bruise his ego.
You can not successfully tamper with an Igbo man’s ego.
Igbo men are very proud.
READ ALSO: Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady
Kelechi’s opinion is always the best when it comes to
making decisions. Sometimes, my opinions do not matter
when Obi’m is all out to get a task done. Evidently, I don’t
need to tell you how awful I feel at those times. Kelechi
stopped schooling after his primary school education but
trust me, he presently controls as a 40-year-old
businessman with shops all across the country.
If you don’t go too close to him, you will not see the element
of ‘little education’ in him. “I didn’t go to school but I am rich,
school doesn’t make you rich”, he tells me anytime I bring up
the issue on the importance of education. Igbo men are the
alpha and the omega of their homes and lives.
Although I am not trying to scare ladies away from their
Igbo suitors, it is just to note a few of what to expect when
you finally settle for an Igbo man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigeria gets Africa's first football pitch lit by players

I work for Lagos policeman, says suspected robber April 11, 2016

Police arrest Lagos prince, others during cult initiation